Affordable Think Tank Retrospective 40 Shoulder Bag, Blue Slate Cotton Canvas
- The Retrospective 40 Has sufficient height to accommodate a 70-200 attached to a pro DSLR bodies in a vertical configuration
- The Retrospective 40 features a dedicated slot for most 13″ laptops
- As your assignment needs change, so can your bag. Modular Components can be added to the webbing loops on the sides of the bag to increase capacity
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment
- Within the Retrospective series main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access
The Think Tank Photo Retrospective 40 Shoulder Bag (Blue Slate) is a soft-sided camera bag with a simple design on the outside and a lot of storage capacity on the inside. It is capable of carrying up to two full-frame DSLRs plus three to six lenses, with dedicated slot for most 15″ laptops.To conceal your expensive photo equipment, the outside of the bag was specially designed with a minimalist, distraction-free approach – when you want to blend in rather than stick out in a crowd. Even the front flap, with its hook & loop fasteners, have “sound silencers” built-in, to reduce the loud ripping noise usually attributed to hook & loop when opening a bag.The two front pockets carry the main part of your gear: up to two DSLR camera bodies. Within the main compartment is an organizer pocket for pens, a note pad, batteries, or other small tools and accessories. A soft, adjustable shoulder strap ensures you can wear the bag for extended periods of time and the seam-sealed rain cover provides protection against the elements.